VIP DISTRICT S.L. (branding name on this site: LetMeVisit) uses different cookies on their website. To know all the information related to the Policy of cookies, check in the sections that you will find down below
What are cookies?
Cookies are little text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or an application. When you visit the website again, the cookies allow us to recognize our browser. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences.
What type of cookies are?
- Necessary cookies: these are cookies requiered for the operation of the site. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in, add products to your basket, etc.
- Customisers cookies: these allow our site to remember your preferences such as language, font size, etc.
- Security cookies: these are to detect malicious activity and keep your account safe.
- Statistics cookies: these collect information about how users access and move through the website to create statistic data.
- Advertising cookies: these manage the frequency and the content of the advertisments.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information about the users to show them customized advertisements.
What type of cookies do we use?
According to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we provide details about the cookies used in this website to inform you as accurate as possible.
Third-party cookies used in LetMeVisit:
GDPR Cookie Consent
We use GDPR Cookie Consent for cookie consent management. Read more
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Login||Used to check if cookies can be installed.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Persistent||Used to store if a message was displayed.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Login||Used to check if cookies can be installed.|
This data is not shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
|_ga||2 years||Used to store a unique user ID.|
|_gid||1 day||Used to count and track page visits.|
We use WPML for local management. Read more
|wp-wpml_current_language||1 day||Used to store preferred language.|
This data is not shared with third parties.
We use Google Fonts to show web feeds. Read more
|Google Fonts API||No||Used to ask the user’s IP address.|
We use MailChimp for email subscriptions. Read more
|mailchimp_landing_site||1 month||Used to store which page was visited first|
We use YouTube to show video. Read more
|GPS||Login||Used to store location data.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||6 months||Estimate bandwidth|
|YSC||Login||Used to store a unique user ID.|
|PREF||1 year||Used to store visits across multiple websites.|
We use Twitter to show recent social media posts and/ or social media buttons for sharing. Read more
|local_storage_support_test||persistent||Used to load the balancing functionality.|
|metrics_token||persistent||Used to store if the user has seen embedded code.|
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have third parties mentioned on this cookies policy.
How do I delete cookies?
The user is free to decide whether or not to install our cookies on their hard drive, as well as to remove them, by following the steps in the help section of the browser. The user can also configure the browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning of the receipt of each cookie and decide at the time whether or not to install them on their hard drive. Down below, we provide links to deactivate the cookies from your browser:
- For Internet Explorer: select the menu option: Tools > Internet options > Privacy > Settings. For more information visit the following links: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 and https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Google Chrome: Options > More tools > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For Mozilla Firefox: select the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block cookies. For more information visit the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Opera: Settings> Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For Android: Select Menu > Settings > Security and privacy > Accept cookies to accept or reject the checkbox. For more information visit the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- For Windows Phone: Internet Explorer > More > Settings > activate or deactivate the cookies checkbox. For more information visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you set your browser to reject all cookies or expressly reject our cookies, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
LetMeVisit reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy to adapt it to future legislations and/ or applicable jurisprudence, as well as to future uses of the user’s personal data on the website. In any case, the users will be previously informed of the changes in the policy. Therefore, it is recommended that users proceed to read the Cookies Policy each time they access the website.